National Manufacturing also incorporates validation studies, advanced product quality planning, root cause analysis, process failure modes effect analysis, and statistical process capability studies to ensure the highest level of quality and reliability in the products supplied.
What does APQP stand for?
APQP stands for Advanced Product Quality Planning
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APQP
We have 2 other meanings of APQP in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Pacific Quality Control Center
- Asia Pacific Quality Control Organization (now Asia Pacific Quality Organization; est. 1985)
- American Paint Quarter Horse Association (now American Paint Horse Association)
- Application Quality Inspection
- Autism Program Quality Indicators
- Augmented Physical Quality of Life Index
- Advanced Production, Quality & Manufacturing Course (DSMC)
- Asia-Pacific Quality Network
- Asia Pacific Quality Organization
- Advanced Planning Quality Process
- Annual Product Quality Review
- Avanti Piano Quasi Retro (Italian: Forward Plan Almost Retro; animators)
- Advisory Panel on the Question of Sudan (Hague International Model UN; Netherlands)
- American Professional Quilting Systems
- Academic Policy and Quality Unit (Oxford Brookes University; UK)
- Abdominoperitoneal Resection
- Aberdeen Pulsed Reactor Facility
- About Public Relations
- Above Prime Rate
- Absolute Priority Rule (bankruptcy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laurie specializes in quality systems design and implementation, advanced product quality planning, just-in-time manufacturing, team problem solving and quality management system training.
This product will be produced on a high-volume production line in accordance with the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) automotive standard which will, in turn, establish us as a volume automotive manufacturer in the eyes of our roster of blue chip customers who are developing applications of our technology for their potential future hybrid electric product offerings," said UQM vice president of operations Ronald Burton.
From the utilization of advanced product quality planning and feasibility studies to the design of tooling and determination of storage, all elements compiled together in a strategic decision can result in a cost effective reduction of waste.
Integrated into the company's EnterpriseIQ ERP II system, IQ Quality encompasses the following functions: web-based document control, advanced product quality planning (APQP), corrective action requests, engineering change orders, statistical process control (SPC), and part dimension setup and gauge R&R.
IQS and IBM are offering a Web-based solution to automate the complex and rapidly evolving Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) functions.