Among these benefits are: - Access to the fastest growing community of enterprise software companies - Advanced product information - Demonstration licenses - Discounts for Atlassian products - Access to Atlassian events and webinars - Ability to set up own conferences, bootcamps, training sessions, and other events separately from the Atlassian User Group program - Participation in a new product early-access-program (EAP), and more.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Advanced Product Information (various businesses)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerated Performance Improvement
- Accountable Property Inventory
- Acquisition Program Integration
- Active Pharma Ingredient
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Administración Portuaria Integral (Mexico)
- Advanced Passenger Information
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Advanced Photonix, Inc. (various locations)
- Advanced Polygraph Institute (Australia)
- Advertisers Product Index
- Aerial Photographic Interpretation (American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- After Project Initiation
- Age Participation Index (UK)
- Agfa and Picker International
- Agricultural Price Index
- Air Photo Interpretation
- Air Pollution Index
- Air Position Indicator
- Aircraft Platform Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
a provider of advanced product information management solutions for medium to large enterprises, has announced that IBM Corporation has upped its investment in the Cardonet Product Master software used to help the company more efficiently gather, maintain and deliver product information to more 1,000 IBM global sales channels.