Developing standards for advanced primary care practices, group practices and integrated delivery systems.
What does APCP stand for?
APCP stands for Advanced Primary Care Practice (healthcare; various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APCP
We have 43 other meanings of APCP in our Acronym Attic
- Aquatic Plant Control Operations Support Center (US Army)
- Andhra Pradesh Cotton Project
- Asia Pacific Conference on Optical Technology
- Asia-Pacific Center for Organizational Transformation
- Asia-Pacific Conference of Transducers
- Asia-Pacific Conference of Transducers and Micro-Nano Technology
- Anatomical Pathology Commercial Off the Shelf (system)
- A Pocono Country Place
- Advanced Placement Comparative Politics
- Advanced Power Components PLC (UK)
- Agricultural Pollution Control Project (various locations)
- Air Pollution Control Program
- Aluminum-Plastic Composite Plate
- Ammonium Perchlorate Composite Propellant
- Animal Population Control Program
- Army Potential Contractor Program
- As Per Company Policy
- Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
- Awesome Penguins of Club Penguin (online forum)
- Asia Pacific Crop Protection Association