Maxwell mentors nurse practitioner students and promotes advanced practice nursing within the community of Great Falls as well as the state and national levels.
What does APNU stand for?
APNU stands for Advanced Practice Nursing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APNU
- Astute Plant Nuclear Safety Case (UK)
- Administrata e Pergjithshme e Ndihmes dhe Sherbimeve Sociale (Albanian: General Administration of Social Aid and Service)
- American Plate Number Single Society
- Analog Private Network Signaling System
- Asia-Pacific Network of Sex Workers
- Aramaic Peshitta New Testament (religious text)
- Association of Physical and Natural Therapists
- Atlantic Provinces Nursery Trades Association
- Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary (Phillipines)
- Administration Postale des Nations Unies (French: Postal Administration of the United Nations)
- Applied Numerical Mathematics
- Antibody-Positive and Non-Viremic (veterinary medicine)
- Armies of the Potomac and Northern Virginia (historical re-enactment)
- Association pour Non Voyants (French: Association for the Blind)
- Agreement on Prevention of Nuclear War (international agreement)
- Asia Pacific Nanotech Weekly
- Advertising Photographers of New York
- Accountable Property Officer
- Accountable Provider Organization (various organizations)
- Accreditation Program Overview (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapter XIV-Rules and Regulations to Register Professional Nurses Qualified to Engage in Advanced Practice Nursing to include requirements for National Certification for all new APN's and liability insurance for APN's engaged in independent practice.
Thanks to the International Council of Nurses (ICN) and its ICN Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice International Network, a firm foundation has been established for advanced practice nursing among global professional organizations.
9780826105363 Integrating gerontological content into advanced practice nursing education.
I encourage you to join/renew your commitment to Nursing and Advanced Practice Nursing by maintaining your Nevada Nurses Association membership and volunteering to help form the practice of nursing and advanced practice nursing in the state of Nevada.
In July, 2008, DNA 30 members volunteered their time at the National Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Conference in Keystone, Colorado to promote advanced practice nursing.
95 Hardcover RT82 This text offers an integrated understanding of advanced practice nursing for students, advanced practice nurses (APNs), and the profession at large.