hemophilia) Course: PROFESSIONAL ISSUES Suggested Genomic Topics: * Nursing roles in genetic testing and counseling * Certification of advanced practice nurse in genetics and other nursing specialties * Knowledge of genetics legislation with regard to privacy and confidentiality * Participation in policy development Table 2.
What does APNG stand for?
APNG stands for Advanced Practice Nurse in Genetics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APNG
We have 11 other meanings of APNG in our Acronym Attic
- All Pakistan Newspapers Employees Confederation (professional group)
- Asia Pacific Network on Emergency Contraception
- Autonomous and Permanent National Electoral Commission (Gabon)
- Air Pollution Network for Early Warning and On-Line Information Exchange in Europe (geographic information portal)
- Albemarle Pamlico National Estuary Program (North Carolina)
- African Publishers Network (Zimbabwe)
- Association Pédagogique Nationale pour l'Enseignement de la Thérapeutique
- Argentina People and Nature Foundation
- Asia Pacific Nanotechnology Forum
- Asia Pacific Network on Food Sovereignty
- Airlines of Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea)
- Animated Portable Network Graphics (computing)
- Asia Pacific Networking Group
- Asia Pacific Next Generation
- Augmented Proportional Navigation Guidance Law
- Australia Papua New Guinea Business Council
- AIDS Project New Haven (Connecticut)
- Asia-Pacific National Health Accounts Network
- Asia Pacific Natural Hazards Information Network (Hawaii)
- Academy for Practical Nursing and Health Occupations (West Palm Beach, FL)