allowing certified advanced practice nurse prescribers to determine an illness or injury and complete forms for the purpose of medical review related to motor vehicle operator's licenses, ?
What does APNP stand for?
APNP stands for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APNP
We have 1 other meaning of APNP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks (est. 1993)
- All Purpose Nipple Ointment (nursing mothers)
- APN Outdoor (Australia)
- Atomic Pair Natural Orbital
- American Psychiatrists for Neutrality on Abortion
- Abstractions for Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency
- Asia Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium
- Alice Paul National Organization for Women (chapter of NOW)
- Abandoned Places Night Photography
- Advanced Paediatric Nurse Practitioner (UK)
- All Pick, No Power Up (gaming)
- Assyrian Progressive Nationalist Party (political party)
- Auto Platelet Neutralization Procedure (pathology)
- Advanced Practice Nurses in Pediatric Oncology
- Association of the Pacific Northwest Quilters
- Acoustic Positioning and Navigation System
- All Pakistan Newspapers Society
- Alliance to Protect Nantucket Sound
- Apple Push Notification Service (Apple computing)
- Association of Psychologists of Nova Scotia (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to sharing WNA's position of support a request was made to add Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers as a provider who can certify that their patient has a one of the qualifying medical conditions that would allow use of the herb.