Training in Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) can further address the skills needed to recognise and effectively treat serious illness and improve outcomes.
What does APLS stand for?
APLS stands for Advanced Paediatric Life Support (children's health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APLS
We have 24 other meanings of APLS in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Pollutant Loading Rate
- Anti-Personnel Landmine Replacement
- Asia Pacific Law Review (est. 1992; City University of Hong Kong)
- Association for Protection of Landowners' Rights (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Australian Product Liability Reporter (legal newsletter)
- Anti-Personnel Landmine Replacement Alternatives
- Acquisition Position List Review Board
- Automotive Product Liability Resource Center
- Agricultural Peak Load Reduction Program
- A Poil La Strasse (Saint-Cyr, French Military College)
- Alabama Public Library Service
- American Psychology-Law Society (American Psychological Association Division 41)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Arlington Public Library System (Texas)
- Articulating Patient Loading System
- Association des Proprietaires du Lac Simon (French: Owners' Association of Lake Simon; Lake Simon, Canada)
- Association for Politics and the Life Sciences
- Automated Postal Locator System
- Avery Point Lighthouse Society (formed in February 2000)
- American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Loose-leaf Pages in a Ring Binder RJ370 Presented in a three-ring binder for pediatric and emergency staff, this guide is the coursebook for the UK's Advanced Life Support Group's Advanced Paediatric Life Support training and uses their approach to acute pediatric care.
Teaching paediatric resuscitation skills in a developing country: Introduction of the Advanced Paediatric Life Support course into Vietnam.