Major themes are advanced oxidation processes, various types of reactors used in wastewater treatment, and microbial treatment methods for wastewater treatment in general and those used in various process industries.
What does ADVOX stand for?
ADVOX stands for Advanced Oxidation Processes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADVOX
- Advanced Military Occupational Specialty
- Adventure Motorcycle (magazine)
- Average Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled (emissions data)
- Archief en Documentatiecentrum voor het Vlaams - Nationalisme (Dutch)
- Advanta Corporation (stock symbol)
- Acoustic Doppler Velocimeter Ocean (sensor)
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (Australia)
- Advanced Echelon
- Advanced Liaison
- Advanced Oxidation
- Advanced Oxidation Process
- Adult Developmental Vocational Program
- Advanced Protein Crystal Growth
- Advance Payment
- Airborne Digital Video Recorder (avionics security equipment)
- Anterior Dorsal Ventricular Ridge (reptiles)
- Association of Directors of Volunteer Resources (Canada)
- Applied DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and VLSI (Very Large-Scale Integration) Research Group
- Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences (Utah State University)
- Arizona Department of Veterans Services (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advanced oxidation processes are highly effective at removing contaminants and micro-pollutants when other standard treatment methods cannot.
This fifth edition is revised and updated to incorporate advances in the field over the past 10 years, with a new chapter on advanced oxidation processes.
Ozone, hydrogen peroxide, UV-radiation as well as advanced oxidation processes such as [O.
It also adds a section on non-specific methods for the destruction of hazardous organic chemicals, including potassium permanganate oxidation and advanced oxidation processes, such as the Fenton reaction and photolysis.
They describe their research into chemical and photochemical advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) to minimize recalcitrant colored pollutants, taking Reactive Blue 137 as a model wastewater pollutant.
2] [5, 6]; various advanced oxidation processes (AOPs) including ozone, UV radiation, and hydrogen peroxide [7, 8]; elemental iron ([Fe.