As water re-use becomes more widely practiced, this will increase the market for a range of treatment technologies, including advanced biological treatment, macro filtration, ultraviolet disinfection, membrane filtration, and potentially advanced oxidation.
What does ADVOX stand for?
ADVOX stands for Advanced Oxidation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADVOX
- Advances in Mathematics
- Advanced Military Occupational Specialty
- Adventure Motorcycle (magazine)
- Average Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled (emissions data)
- Archief en Documentatiecentrum voor het Vlaams - Nationalisme (Dutch)
- Advanta Corporation (stock symbol)
- Acoustic Doppler Velocimeter Ocean (sensor)
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (Australia)
- Advanced Echelon
- Advanced Liaison
- Advanced Oxidation Processes
- Advanced Oxidation Process
- Adult Developmental Vocational Program
- Advanced Protein Crystal Growth
- Advance Payment
- Airborne Digital Video Recorder (avionics security equipment)
- Anterior Dorsal Ventricular Ridge (reptiles)
- Association of Directors of Volunteer Resources (Canada)
- Applied DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and VLSI (Very Large-Scale Integration) Research Group
- Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences (Utah State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIWW, Singapore, July 6, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT), a world leader in the transport, test and treatment of water and wastewater, and PUB, Singapore's national water agency, today announced the completion of an Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) pilot system at Choa Chu KangWater Works.
peptide-bound cleavage, nitration, chloration) to generate advanced oxidation protein products (AOPPs) (1,7).
This fifth edition is revised and updated to incorporate advances in the field over the past 10 years, with a new chapter on advanced oxidation processes.
The Radical CIP system uses advanced oxidation, created by ozonated water, which effectively eradicates all living micro-organisms and potential contaminates from the surface of food or drink containers or products, avoiding the use of chemicals, and leaving no risk or taint or harmful residues.
Advanced Oxidation Processes for the treatment of olive oil mills wastewaters.