Foreign companies including Areva of France, Canada's Cameco and Japan's Sumitomo have entered uranium mining joint ventures with KAP - which operates a huge, Soviet-built nuclear fuel pellet plant in northern Kazakhstan - but wants to develop more advanced nuclear fuel assembly technology to add value to its uranium business.
What does ANF stand for?
ANF stands for Advanced Nuclear Fuel(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANF
We have 113 other meanings of ANF in our Acronym Attic
- Asean News Exchange
- Association of Needle Exchanges (est. 1995; Australia)
- At No Expense to the Government
- Abercrombie and Fitch (stock symbol)
- Accounts Number File
- Accredo Nova Factor, Inc. (Memphis, TN)
- Actinide Nitride Fuel
- Active Notch Filter
- Additional Network Feature
- Advanced Network Facilities (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9264024859 Advanced nuclear fuel cycles and radioactive waste management.