High mobile penetration in the UAE has been cited in the study as a key reason for travellers' readiness to use advanced mobile applications at payment points.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for Advanced Mobile Applications (est. 2004; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Management Areas
- Adaptive Motion Accuracy
- Adaptive Multifunction Antenna
- Adhesive Manufacturers Association (Hoffman Estates, IL, US)
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Advanced Manageability Alliance (Intel & IBM)
- Advanced Maternal Age (obstetrics)
- Advanced Measurement Approach
- Advanced Medical Assistant
- Advanced Metering Analytics (Badger Meter)
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Advanced Motion Accelerator (monitor displays)
- Advertising and Marketing Association (University of Virginia)
- Aerosol Manufacturers' Association (South Africa)
- Aerosol Monitoring & Analysis (est. 1981; various locations)
- Afghan Medical Aid
- Africa Medical Association
- African Muslim Agency
- Against Medical Advice
- Aged Ministers Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traveller needs are definitely seeing a dramatic change in the UAE with customers preferring advanced mobile applications and devices to conduct transactions.
In particular, the strengthened partnership will facilitate the efficient joint development of PacketVideo's new technologies, ensuring a stable supply of increasingly advanced mobile applications technologies to DOCOMO.
Khalid Abdulla Al-Mansouri, Executive Director of Business Solutions, Qtel, said: "The BlackBerry Solution is among the most advanced mobile applications available today, and one which is increasingly deployed by some of the world's most successful companies.
The secure wireless infrastructure was designed by Arup, BAA's design consultant for Terminal 5 communication infrastructure, to improve operational efficiency and support advanced mobile applications, ranging from baggage handling to retail outlets, throughout the facility.
NET, a system for building and deploying advanced mobile applications on mobile devices.