com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: European Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Outlook (2012 - 2020) http://www.
What does AMI stand for?
AMI stands for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (technology for gathering and diseminating information at a utility meter)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMI
We have 452 other meanings of AMI in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Management Institute (Cornell University)
- Adult Multiple Intelligences
- Advanced Management, Inc.
- Advanced Manned Interceptor
- Advanced Manufacturing Initiative
- Advanced Materials, Inc. (various locations)
- Advanced Measurement Initiative
- Advanced Medical Instruments, Inc.
- Advanced Medicine, Inc.
- Advanced Meditech International, Inc.
- Advanced Microelectronics for Industrialists (UK)
- Advanced Microprocessor Ignition (automobiles)
- Advanced Microwave Instrument
- Advanced Molecular Imaging
- Aerofoam Metals, Inc. (Delaware)
- Aeronautica Militare Italiana
- Affiliated Manufacturers, Inc.
- Africa Mining Intelligence
- Agencia Mexicana de Informacion
- Aggregate Manufacturing International
Samples in periodicals archive:
23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Legislation and standardisation are set to catalyse the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market in Europe.
Accenture declared that it is signing a partnership deal with Siemens Infrastructure & Cities for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) and meter data management (MDM) solutions.
Atmos Energy Corporation has signed an agreement to further expand its deployment of the Sensus FlexNet advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) solution by adding 55,000 smart meters to its regulated natural gas distribution system.
Largest distribution and transmission system in Texas to replace residential meters in Dallas-Fort Worth area, meet critical 2012 deadline ATLANTA -- Metadigm Services, a utility services company specializing in Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) services to utilities, today announced a significant extension to its existing contract with Oncor Electric Delivery, the largest distribution and transmission system in Texas.
a Smart Grid company that offers Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), automated smart meters and collector units, and its Genii (TM) Meter Data Management software to utilities, municipalities and systems integrators within the energy industry around the world, is announcing its collaboration with Caritor Solutions India to market PowerOneData International's AMI Solutions and Genii (TM) software products cooperatively in India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, the UK and The U.
It is described as the market-leading solution for the collection, validation, calculation, and management of utility metering data for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), automated metering (AMR), and commercial and industrial metering deployments.
The company will showcase its NEXGEN Smart Meter and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions that delivers Smart Meters at the cost of mechanical meters and eliminates capital cost for AMI networking and data management through the use of existing data networks and Cloud-based data storage and applications.