QRS Diagnostic, a designer and developer of software-based medical devices in computer cards, and Advanced Medical Electronics Corporation (AME), pioneer in designing high- performance, ultra-miniature medical electronics instrumentation, have signed a technology development partnership agreement.
What does AME stand for?
AME stands for Advanced Medical Electronics Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AME
We have 262 other meanings of AME in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Medicinal Drug Use Clarification Act of 1994 (US FDA)
- Aleutian Mink Disease ParvoVirus
- Air and Missile Defense Workstations
- Army Missile Defense Warning System
- (USN Rating) Aviation Structural Mechanic (Safety Equipment)
- Abort Maneuver Evaluator
- Academy for Modding Excellence (gaming)
- Accident Medical Expense (insurance)
- Adaptive Maintenance Effort
- Adjustment of Model Estimates
- Advanced Metal Evaporative (media)
- Advanced Modeling Extension
- Advances Mechanical Engineering (conference)
- Adventure Mountain Explore (travel company)
- Aeromedical Evacuation
- Aeronautical Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Management Element
- Africa and the Middle East
- African Methodist Episcopal (Church)
- African Methodist Evangelical (Church)