Library representations using the Advanced Library Format (ALF) or IEEE Std 1603(TM)-2003 standard are supported, as well as ASC's MARINA(TM) macromodel libraries characterized by ASC's CORAL(TM) software.
What does ALF stand for?
ALF stands for Advanced Library Format
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ALF
We have 154 other meanings of ALF in our Acronym Attic
- About Life & Faith (Christianity)
- Absorption Limiting Frequency
- Abundant Life Fellowship (religion)
- Accelerated Load Facility
- Access to Learning Fund (financial aid; UK)
- Accessible Low Floor (busses)
- Acquisition Logistics, and Fulfillment
- Acute Liver Failure
- Adaptive Lattice Filter
- Adult Living Facility
- Advanced List Format
- Aerospace Legacy Foundation (Downey, CA)
- Africa Leadership Forum (Nigeria)
- Aft Looking Forward
- Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries (industry sector)
- air lift forces
- Air-Land Force
- Airborne Laser Fluorosensor (offshore petroleum industry, environmental protection)
- Airlift Flight
- Alberta Lottery Fund (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 2003 Accellera, the EDA organization focused on language-based design standards, and the IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) today announced that Accellera's Advanced Library Format (ALF) has been approved as IEEE 1603-2003.
We supplied the data in the Advanced Library Format (ALF) conforming to the IEEE 1603-2003 standard to ensure maximum correlation with our internal golden library.