There are bright and spacious classrooms with state-of-the-art smart boards and advanced learning technologies.
What does ALT stand for?
ALT stands for Advanced Learning Technologies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALT
We have 188 other meanings of ALT in our Acronym Attic
- Ada Language Systems (company)
- Aboriginal Lands Trust (Department of Indigenous Affairs)
- Accelerated Life Test
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Achievement Level Test
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (US Army)
- Active Leap Technology
- Administrative Lead Time
- Adult Learning and Teaching (degree program)
- Advanced Lightning Technology
- Aer Lingus Teoranta
- Airborne Laser Tracker
- Airsoft Lunel Team (French Airsoft group)
- Alanina Amminotrasferasi (Italy)
- Alanine Amino Transferase (medical)
- Alanine Aminotransferase
- Alarms and Telemetry (Sprint)
- Algorithmic Learning Theory (Conference)
- Aljamiado Learning Technologies (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As such, DAU partnered with the Instructional Technology Immersion Program at George Mason University (GMU) to conduct comprehensive research on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT) in order to determine how best to integrate such technologies into its learning assets.
org Hosted by the Advanced Learning Technologies in Education Consortia, TrackStar allows teachers to organize and annotate Web sites for use in their classroom lessons.
A clear framework is needed underpinned by a theory for utilizing advanced learning technologies effectively.
He is Microsoft Professor of Advanced Learning Technologies at the University of Wolverhampton, and among other government advisory roles is a member of the Government's post-16 e-Learning Strategy Task Force.
They were guided in their vision by Professor Steve Molyneux from the Telford campus of the University Of Wolverhampton, who is acknowledged as one of the world's leading experts in the use of advanced learning technologies.
INSEAD's Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies has developed one such multimedia business software, the Executive Information System simulation (EIS).