Backed by a National Science Foundation grant of $4 million, the Advanced Internet Satellite Extension Project will assess Tachyon's satellite access service, and will investigate Internet 2 project delivery issues to rural learning centers, colleges and universities.
What does AISEP stand for?
AISEP stands for Advanced Internet Satellite Extension Project (National Science Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AISEP
We have 1 other meaning of AISEP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Iron and Steel Engineers
- Automated Information System Equipment
- Associazione Italiana per la Sindrome di Emiplegia Alternante
- Alignment Insensitive Separable Electromagnetic Coupler
- Army Information Systems Engineering Command
- Artificial Intelligence for Security (workshop)
- All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology
- All India Spices Exporters Forum
- Australia-Israel Scientific Exchange Foundation (est. 1997)
- Associazione Italiana Sensori e Microsistemi (Italian: Italian Association of Sensors and Microsystems)
- Australasian Information Security Evaluation Program (est. 1994; Australia and New Zealand)
- Abkhazia Institute for Social and Economic Research (Georgia)
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Association Internationale pour le Soutien aux Economies Sociales (French: International Association for the Social Support Savings)
- Association of Indian School Ex Students (Kuwait)
- Associazione Italiana Segnaletica e Sicurezza (Italian: Italian Association of Security and Signaling; road signage companies)
- Australian International Sporting Events Secretariat
- Animals in Schools Education Trust (New Zealand; veterinary school group)
- 4-(Acetylamino)phenyl Imidodisulfuryl Difluoride
- Accademia Italiana di Scienze Forestali (Italian Academy of Forest Sciences)