What does aHRV stand for?
aHRV stands for Advanced Heart Rate Variability (medical software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of aHRV
- Ad Hoc Red Snapper Advisory Panel (Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council; Tampa, FL)
- Alcohol Harm Reduction Strategy for England (UK)
- Accelerated Hyperfractionated Radiation Therapy
- Additional Hotel Room Tax (BC, Canada)
- All Hazards Response Training
- Appropriate Health Resources and Technologies Action Group (now Healthlink Worldwide)
- American Hairless Rat Terrier Club
- Acute Hemorrhagic Rectal Ulcer
- Adolescent Health Research Unit (South Africa)
- Attitude and Heading Reference Unit
- American Historical Review
- Americans for Human Rights in Vietnam Action
- Alcohol and Research World
- Abbot’s Hill School (UK)
- Aberdeen High School (Washington)
- Abington High School (Abington, PA)
- Aboriginal Head Start (Canada)
- Academy of Health Sciences
- Academy of Health Sciences, United States Army
- Accordant Health Services (Greensboro, NC)