What does AHD stand for?
AHD stands for Advanced Healthcare Directive (legal document)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHD
We have 76 other meanings of AHD in our Acronym Attic
- AT-Hook Containing Transcription Factor 1 (antibody)
- Auckland Hotel and Chefs Training School (New Zealand)
- Anoka Hennepin Credit Union (Coon Rapids, MN)
- Association of Healthcare Credit Unions (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
- S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase
- Academic Half-Day (education)
- Academic Honors Diploma
- Acieries Hachette & Driout (French steel foundry)