Jun 22, 2010 Alenia Aermacchi, EADS Alenia Aermacchi and EADS Defence & Security used the Berlin air show to present the main topics of their joint response for the Advanced European Jet Pilot Training (AEJPT), or Eurotraining programme.
What does AEJPT stand for?
AEJPT stands for Advanced European Jet Pilot Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Affranchie a l'Étranger Jusqu'a la Frontiere (French: denoted postage paid)
- Association of Environmental Justice in Israel
- Association of European Jute Industries
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (Columbia, SC)
- Association of European Jewish Museums (Paris, France)
- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Australian Electronic Journal of Nursing Education
- African E-Journals Project (Michigan State University)
- apical extension of junctional epithelium
- Association of Editors of Jesuit Publications
- Arab Electronic Jihad Team (hacker group)
- Association des Enfants et Jeunes Travailleurs (French)
- Adolph Ernst Knoch (principal author of the concordant version of the New Testament)
- Advanced Electronic Kit (Fluke)
- Akavan Erityisalojen Keskusliitto
- Alfabetatze Euskalduntze Koordinakundea
- Algorithm Encryption Key
- All Electric Kitchen (home/apartment rental ads)
- Asociación Española de Kyudo (Spanish: Spanish Association of Kyudo)
- Athletic Union Kition (soccer club of Larnaca, Cyprus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In parallel with efforts on a new aircraft, an air forces working group is studying an Advanced European Jet Pilot Training or Eurotraining programme.