Fuel Tech develops, commercializes and provides state-of-the-art proprietary technologies for air pollution control, process optimization, and advanced engineering services.
What does ADVENSER stand for?
ADVENSER stands for Advanced Engineering Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Avionics Digital Video Bus
- Analog to Digital Video Converter
- Advanced Capability
- Abbreviated Digital Verification Color Code (cellular systems)
- Advances in Computing Research
- Advanced Digital Volume Control System (audio equipment)
- Advanced Diploma
- Advance Discontinuance of Allotment
- Aangenaam Door Vermaak En Nuttig Door Ontspanning (Dutch: Pleasant by Enjoyment and Useful by means of Relaxation)
- Ada Development Environment
- Adaptive Versatile Engine Technology (Aerospace)
- Advanced File System
- Aid to Disabled Veterans of Israel (Canada)
- Annual to Decadal Variability in Climate in Europe (EU)
- Anti Drug Vital Information and Communications Exchange
- Association to Defend Victims of Nosocomial Infections (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Advanced Intelligence Center (US Navy)
- autosomal dominant vitreoretinochoroidopathy
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of this new offering, Honeywell has created a dedicated team that provides advanced engineering services to enhance plant performance through simulation.
Of the three remaining contracts, two are for advanced engineering services, specifically for computational fluid dynamics (CFD) models, and the third calls for Fuel Tech to supply engineering and test equipment for a Department of Energy (DOE) sponsored demonstration of ultra-low NOx technology.