Through the President's Advanced Energy Initiative, we have identified the technologies that are having the greatest impact--today and over the course of the next decade.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Advanced Energy Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Environmental Health Workers (Australia)
- Academia de Evaluación Institucional
- Academic Excellence International, Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Accelerated and Enriched Instruction
- Access Exchange International
- Accountable Equipment Index
- Action Environmental, Inc.
- Active Enterprise Intelligence (software)
- Adult Education Initiative
- Advanced Endovascular Institute
- Advanced Environmental Interface, Inc.
- Advanced Ergonomics, Inc.
- Advanced Explorations, Inc. (Canada)
- Aerial Exposure Index
- Aerosystems International
- Affiliated Engineers Inc.
- AFMC Enterprise Intranet
- After Etch Inspection
- Agence Européenne Immobilière (French: European Real Estate Agency; EU)
- Agencia Europeia de Imprensa
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, in an effort to expedite the goals of President Bush's Advanced Energy Initiative and help achieve the goals of his Twenty in Ten Initiative, the funding ceiling has been raised.
Since 2001, Garman has played a leading role in developing and implementing major Presidential initiatives, including FreedomCAR, the Hydrogen Fuel Initiative, and the Advanced Energy Initiative.
From the President's Advanced Energy Initiative, Bush also outlines the use of clean-burning coal, nuclear energy, wind and solar energy to help power America into the future.
It directly reflects the incentives provided in the 2002 Farm Bill and the Energy Policy Act of 2005, as well as the continuing commitment outlined in the President's Advanced Energy Initiative announced early this year.