A consortium of organisations including CSIRO has received funding through a Western Australian advanced computing initiative to develop a high-powered 3D visualisation and digital aerial imagery system to improve the monitoring, planning and management of urban land and water.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Advanced Computing Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Coronary Insufficiency
- Additional Circuit Information
- Adjacent Channel Interference
- Administratively Controlled Information
- Adriatic Croatia International (Club and Nautical Tourism Company)
- Adult Correctional Institute (Rhode Island)
- Adult Correctional Institutions (Nebraska)
- Advance Cargo Information (various agencies)
- Advanced Commercial Information (Canada)
- Advanced Communications Incorporated (Canton, MI)
- Advanced Concepts Initiative (US DoD)
- Advanced Concepts, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- Advanced Consulting and Inspection, LLC (Lakeville, MN)
- Advanced Consulting Incorporated (Monterey, CA)
- Advanced Control Interface
- Advancing the Consumer Interest (American Council on Consumer Interests)
- Advantage Consulting Inc (Annandale, VA)
- Advantest Component, Inc. (Japan)
- Advertising Council, Inc.
- Aero Club of India (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSF has posted its advanced computing initiative and the task force report on the World Wide Web at http://www.