NYSE:FIS BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) has announced that BB&T has selected FIS' Advanced Commercial Banking Systems (ACBS(R)) to support its growing capital markets syndications and participations business.
What does ACBS stand for?
ACBS stands for Advanced Commercial Banking System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBS
We have 20 other meanings of ACBS in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Canada Bicycle Rally (Atlantic Canada Cycling; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Atlantique Chauffage Bretagne (French heating company; Herbignac, France)
- Australian Centre for Business Research (Queensland University of Technology; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- American Computer Barrel Racing Association (equestrian; Lemoore, CA)
- American Crane Boom Rebuilders Association (trade association; Washington)
- Applied Cell Biology Research Institute
- Association of Citizens and Band Radio Operators Inc.
- Auditory Cortex Behind the Rhinal Sulcus
- Accrediting Commission for Business Schools
- Active Custom Battle System (gaming)
- Advanced Communications Benefits Study
- Advisory Committee on Borderline Substances (British National Formulary)
- Alert Crew Billet Security
- American Council of Blind Students (American Council of the Blind)
- Antique and Classic Boat Society
- Aqueous-Ceramic Binding Suspension
- Asia Commercial Bank Securities (Vietnam)
- Assembly Contingency Baseboard Signal
- Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alltel also signed a contract to provide a key component of its Advanced Commercial Banking System to ABN AMRO Bank of the Netherlands.