RECENTLY SOME SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN REMOVING THE SUSPENSION PADS FROM THEIR ADVANCED COMBAT HELMETS (ACH).
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Advanced Combat Helmet
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adrenal Cortical Hormone
- Adult Care Home
- Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate (salts)
- American Clearinghouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other survivability enhancements include the Revision Military BATLSKIN Modular Head Protection System, a visor and ballistic lower face and jaw protection system, and an Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) with a ballistic pad that attaches to the rear suspension system of the ACH.
ARMY NEWS SERVICE (JUNE 3, 2008) WASHINGTON--About 7,000 soldiers from the 101st Airborne and 4th Infantry Divisions deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan are wearing helmet sensors to help Program Executive Office-Soldier improve upon the safety features of the advanced combat helmet.