Energized by an advanced collaborative environment that integrates lab benches with offices in modular layouts, Avon scientists can gather in special think-tank meeting rooms and atrium gathering spots to encourage interaction across the wide array of disciplines.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Advanced Collaborative Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Adrenocortical Extract
- Adriamycin Cyclophosphamide Etoposide (chemotherapy regime)
- Adult and Community Education (various locations)
- Adult and Community Educators of Florida, Inc.
- Adult Christian Education
- Adult Continuing Education
- Advanced Capability Engineering (cars)
- Advanced Certification Equipment (aviation)
- Advanced Cluster Environment
- Advanced Coding Efficiency
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (Acura)
- Advanced Components Evaluation
- Advanced Composition Explorer
- Advanced Computer Education
- Advanced Computer Entertainment (magazine)
- Advanced Computing Environment
- Advanced Concept Experiment
- Advanced Concept Exploration
- Advanced Configuration Engine (Selectica, Inc.)
- Advanced Configurators for the Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact team members also offer advice on simulation support planning, available M & S products and tools, simulation environments, and advanced collaborative environments.