2 and SGI(TM) Advanced Cluster Environment (ACE) for simplified systems management.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Advanced Cluster Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Adobe Certified Expert
- ADR Control Electronics
- Adrenocortical Extract
- Adriamycin Cyclophosphamide Etoposide (chemotherapy regime)
- Adult and Community Education (various locations)
- Adult and Community Educators of Florida, Inc.
- Adult Christian Education
- Adult Continuing Education
- Advanced Capability Engineering (cars)
- Advanced Certification Equipment (aviation)
- Advanced Coding Efficiency
- Advanced Collaborative Environment
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (Acura)
- Advanced Components Evaluation
- Advanced Composition Explorer
- Advanced Computer Education
- Advanced Computer Entertainment (magazine)
- Advanced Computing Environment
- Advanced Concept Experiment
- Advanced Concept Exploration
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in visual simulation technology, has unveiled new SGI Graphics Cluster systems SGI(TM) Graphics Clusters will support demanding real-time 3D applications in the training and simulation market through a suite of innovative features such as SGI(TM) Image Sync precision channel synchronization technology and integrated software such as multiprocess OpenGL Performer(TM) to increase performance and realism and SGI(TM) Advanced Cluster Environment (ACE) to simplify Linux(R) cluster administration.