That could help shape the debate in Congress," says Robert Lanza of Advanced Cell Technology in Worcester, Mass.
What does ACTC stand for?
ACTC stands for Advanced Cell Technology (biotechnology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACTC
We have 70 other meanings of ACTC in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Combat Test Branch (Marine Corps Operational Test & Evaluation Activity)
- Australian Capital Territory Baseball Association
- Activities Baltimore (US Coast Guard)
- Australian Comprehensive Test Ban Office
- Australian Capital Territory Baseball Umpires Association
- ActivCard Authorized Training Center (ActivCard, Inc.)
- Actividades Científicas y Técnicas Correlacionadas
- Adams County for the Ten Commmandments
- Adult Competitive Tennis Council
- Advance Child Tax Credit (US IRS)
- Advanced Command Training Council
- Advanced Communications Transfer Convention (ActiveInfo Solutions Internet Protocol)
- Advanced Computing Technology Center (IBM Research)
- Advanced Control Technology Club
- Advanced Cooking Technology Center
- Advisory Committee on Technical Committees (OASIS)
- Advisory Committee on Technology and the Courts (Ohio Supreme Court, Columbus, OH, USA)
- Agency Chiefs Tribal Council
- Agency for Cultural and Technical Cooperation (Niger)
- AIDS Clinical Trial Center (Vanderbilt University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amid raging controversy whether cloning is beneficial or unethical, scientists at Advanced Cell Technology (ACT) in Worcester, Mass.