Similar to NetLogic Microsystems' NL5000 knowledge-based processors, the NL6000 product family is built on advanced CMOS logic, copper interconnect, low-power process.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Advanced CMOS Logic
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition Career Level
- Active and Collaborative Learning (various schools)
- Active Control List
- Ada Community Library (Idaho)
- Adaptive Cost-Sensitive LRU (Least Recently Used; algorithm)
- Adjacent Channel Leakage
- Administrative Civil Liability (California)
- Administrative Control Limit
- Adult and Community Learning
- Advanced Computer Laboratory
- Advanced Computing Laboratory
- Advanced Concepts Laboratory
- Advisory Committee on Legislation (various locations)
- Aeronautical Computer Laboratory
- Affichage a Cristaux Liquide (French: liquid crystal display)
- Agent Communication Language
- Agent Control Language
- Air Cadet League (of Canada)
- Air Charter Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes advanced CMOS logic and mixed-signal/RF processes that are at the leading edge of the ITRS roadmap.
Toshiba has recently agreed to transfer its advanced CMOS Logic technology to Tower under a separate Technology License Agreement.