For added operator benefits, an advanced battery management system reduces ongoing operating expenses and the embedded DOCSIS Communications Platform enables easy access to all critical information and diagnostics.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Advanced Battery Management (Sprint)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Acoustic Body Music (Swedish novelty act)
- Acquisition and Business Management (replaced API&A) (DON)
- Active Buffer Management
- Activity Based Management
- Activity Based Methodology (system architect supports IADE for the Activity Based Methodology)
- Activity Based Metrics
- Acunet Bandwidth Manager (AT&T)
- Acute Bacterial Meningitis
- Adaptive Bandwidth Management
- Advanced Bandwidth Management
- Advisory Board Meeting (various organizations)
- Aerobraking Maneuver
- Agaricus Blazei Murill (Brazilian mushroom, possible immune-builder and cancer-fighter)
- Agence Bordelaise de Mannequins (French modeling agency)
- Agent-Based Modeling
- Aggregate Bearer Measurement
- Aggressive Behavior Management
- Agile Beam Management
- Agriculture Business Management (various schools)
- Air Battle Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vehicle has combined technology developed by LTC, Zytek and I+ME, for an advanced Battery Management System (BMS).
The tablet is built on the same slate tablet chassis as the non-thin client version and shares the same wide viewing angle and advanced battery management features.
2 million) in the development of an advanced battery management and power control system, with four million pounds (approximately $7.
Advanced battery management, through specific charging regimens, can double service life and optimize recharge time.