The CEVA-TL3211 delivers the industry's highest levels of performance, power efficiency, user flexibility, and smallest memory footprint to address the requirements of 2G/3G modems and advanced audio processing, including fully-certified HD audio codecs from Dolby and DTS.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Advanced Audio Processing (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Address Allocation Protocol
- Administrative Appeal Process (Department of Defense A-76 Commercial Activities)
- Adopt-A-Pet, Inc. (non-profit organization)
- Adult Asthma Program
- Advance Australia Party
- Advance Auto Parts Inc
- Advanced Academic Program (Virginia)
- Advanced Acquisition Plan
- Advanced Applications Programs
- Advanced Apprenticeship Programme (various companies)
- Advanced Automation Program
- Affirmative Action Plan/Program
- Africa Alliance for Peace
- Agence Acilion Presse (French: Acilion Press Agency)
- Air Augmented Propulsion
- Airlock Adapter Plate (shuttle)
- Aktion zur Abschaffung des Primatenhandels (German: Campaign Against Animal Testing)
- Alabama Association of Pathologists
- Alarm Annunciator Panel
- All About People (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cobalt equipment comprises the core of Trio's infrastructure with the company's 9000 series HD dual Das and analogue audio Das used for video and audio signal distribution, while advanced audio processing and signal conversion are achieved through Cobalt's Fusion 3G/HD/ SD-SDI conversion range.
The robust feature set of the MX-50X3 includes an RS-232 remote control port, advanced audio processing, and a wide assortment of connectivity options including High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) with HDCP support, RGB input and loop-out, composite/S-video inputs, dual high-definition component video inputs, discrete audio inputs, and outputs for an external subwoofer and integrated speakers.
advanced audio processing, HDCP Digital Content Protection System, high-definition picture-in-picture and side-by-side picture, ATSC signal compatibility and built-in audio amplifiers.
The phone features advanced audio processing, full-duplex performance, distributed echo cancellation and noise cancellation.