Air Force Research Laboratory's Integrated Vehicle Energy Technology (INVENT) programme to develop advanced actuation technology for future aircraft.
What does ADVACT stand for?
ADVACT stands for Advanced Actuation (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Average Daily Volume (trading)
- Advertisement for Adults
- Advanced Diploma
- Adenovirus Vaccine, Type 4, Live, Oral
- Advanced Soviet
- Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs (Montgomery, AL)
- Americal Division Veterans Association
- American Deaf Volleyball Association
- Allgemeiner Deutschsprachiger Verein Antalya Akdeniz (German: General Association of German Antalya Akdeniz)
- Advanced Absorber Assembly
- African Diaspora Voices for Africa’s Development
- Asociación de Damas pro Asistencia Hospitalaria (Ladies' Association for Hospitable Assistance, Guatemala)
- Ad Valorem (Latin: To the Value [a form of tax])
- Advise Availability
- Advances in Applied Mathematics
- Advanced Driver and Vehicle Advisory Navigation Concept
- Advancing Common Basic Services for Distributed Concurrent Engineering Application
- Advocating Diversity and the Need for Cultural Exchange (Rice University; Texas)
- Airborne Doppler Velocity Altitude Navigation Compass Equipment
- Army Data Validation And Netting Capability Establishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wolverhampton plant has developed advanced actuation and propulsion systems for the F-35, a supersonic multi-role stealth fighter ordered by US and UK armed forces.