is an advanced academic degree pursued by those already holding a professional law degree.
What does AAD stand for?
AAD stands for Advanced Academic Degree
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AAD
We have 177 other meanings of AAD in our Acronym Attic
- Access Approval Document
- Access to Archival Databases (US NARA)
- Accompanying Administrative Document (UK)
- Acid-Ash Diet (nutrition)
- Acquisition Activities Division
- Acronym/Abbreviation Definition
- Additional Authenticated Data (WPA-CCMP encryption)
- Additive Accumulative of Damages
- Administrative Accompanying Document (various organizations)
- Admission And Disposition
- Advanced Access and Disablement
- Advanced Acoustic Decoy
- Advanced Agility Dog (dog agility title)
- Advanced Air Defense (missile intercept system)
- Advanced Alloy Development
- Advanced Alloy Duct (test)
- Advanced Ammunition Depot
- Advanced Animal Diagnostics
- Affirmative Action Division (various local governments)
- Agitation in Alzheimer Dementia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since its founding in 1953, AAI has historically enabled Africans to earn advanced academic degrees and receive professional and leadership training within and outside Africa.
Major Switzer's premise that advanced academic degrees (AAD) signal commitment is questionable based on the third possibility.
Military officers can seek to attend one of the service staff colleges, earn a Master's degree through the Advanced Academic Degree program, or attend a foreign service IDE school.
The new program will enhance current opportunities for civilian professional education, advanced academic degrees, broader assignment experiences, and upward mobility, personnel officials said.
Keep in mind that an advanced academic degree does not necessarily correlate with parenting expertise.
7) Graduates of AFIT master's programs go on to designated advanced academic degree positions and, consequently, do great things for the Air Force.
Advanced academic degrees, such as a juris doctor and masters of business administration, are considered, as well.