Advance health care directives are also important documents that the clinic helps to provide to homeowners.
What does AHCD stand for?
AHCD stands for Advance Health Care Directive (health decision documentation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCD
We have 3 other meanings of AHCD in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Health Care Communication
- Atchison Heritage Conference Center
- Auburn Hills Christian Center
- Aurora Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Austin Hills Country Club (Malaysia)
- Art History, Cinema, Classics and Archaeology (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Arlington Heights Community Concert Band (Chicago, IL)
- Agoura Hills/Calabasas Community Center (California)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System Administration
- Afghan Hound Club of Dallas (Texas)
- Alpha-Heavy Chain Disease
- Ambulatory Health Care Data (US CDC)
- American Heritage College Dictionary
- Anterior Horn Cell Disease (neurology)
- Acres Homes Community Development Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Affordable Housing Community Development Corporation (various states)
- Association of Hemophilia Clinic Directors of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Australian Haemophilia Centre Directors Organisation
- American Home Care Express (est. 1995; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2; Newfoundland and Labrador's Advance Health Care Directives Act, S.
95 Paperback Law made simple KF1347 This book/CD-ROM package includes forms and instructions for unlimited, limited, general, durable, financial, and health care powers of attorney and revocation, plus advance health care directives and living wills.
95 Paperback Law made simple R726 An attorney who has written legal books for consumers explains the need for an Advance Health Care Directive in the event of one's incapacitation.
Because of their adaptability to unforeseeable contingencies, DPAHCs are the preferred form of advance health care directive for most Americans.
The Institute for Healthcare Advancement, a nonprofit organization that provides a wide variety of educational and community health care services, has prepared an advance health care directive available through its website www.
The painful lesson couldn't be more clear: You can spare your loved ones the anguish that's tearing Schiavo's family apart by filling out an advance health care directive outlining who you want making decisions on your behalf and when you want your end-of-life care to end.