This is a strangely haunting collection of whimsy with adult situations and language.
What does AS stand for?
AS stands for Adult Situations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AS
We have 206 other meanings of AS in our Acronym Attic
- Adam Sandler (actor)
- Additional Shift (used on overtime forms)
- Additive Solution (preservative to extend life of red blood cells)
- Address Strobe
- Administrative Simplification
- Administrative Site
- Administrative Support
- Administrative System (Bellcore)
- Adopted Son
- Adult Swim (Cartoon Network programming block)
- Advanced Schottky
- Advanced Server (Microsoft Windows)
- Advanced Subsidiary level (UK)
- Advanced Supplementary (education testing level; also seen as A/S)
- Advanced Switching
- Aeronautical Science (Flight Major)
- Aerospace Corporation
- Aerospace Society
- Aerospace Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have actually been in a number of adult situations with Nicole.
We do not believe it's appropriate for students under 16 to be exposed to adult situations on campuses where the average age of students is 30 or better," said Martin Lancaster, president of the North Carolina Community College System.
I'm hoping that, as in the movies, an adult rating on a program will give us more freedom to depict adult situations," she says.
The coarse language and adult situations seem realistic, but the chapters written in the voice of Shivana's baby are intrusive.