Washington, June 15 ( ANI ): Adult lesbian and bisexual women are more likely to report childhood abuse and adult sexual assault than their heterosexual counterparts, according to a new study.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Adult Sexual Assault
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing
- Adaptive Sports Association (Durango, CO)
- Adaptive Sub-Channel Allocation
- Additional Shift Allowance
- Addressing System Agent
- Administrative Services Agreement (various organizations)
- Administrative State Attribute
- Administrative Support Assistant
- Adoption Support Agency (UK)
- Adult Services & Aging
- Adult Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Advanced Safety Audit
- Advanced SCSI Architecture
- Advanced Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Advanced Signal Analysis (Siemens technology)
- Advanced Space Academy
- Advanced Standing Admission (various universities)
- Advanced Strike Aircraft
- Advanced Surveillance Aircraft
- Advanced System Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julie's is not an uncommon story to the staff at SAFE Place Merseyside, the region's dedicated adult sexual assault referral centre, based in the city centre.
The most common traumatic events were adult sexual assault (31%), childhood assault (24%), and adult nonsexual assault (23%).
Members of the Adult Sexual Assault Team flew to Christchurch hoping to talk to the un-named players.
Members of the adult sexual assault team flew to Christchurch hoping to talk to the players, who have not been identified.
Auckland police's adult sexual assault team are investigating an incident alleged to have occurred at the England hotel early last Sunday morning, New Zealand time.
Previous victimization variables included child physical assault, child sexual assault, adult physical assault and adult sexual assault.
The Pasadena office, which also serves Glendale and Burbank, is the fifth branch to create special prosecution teams for cases involving adult sexual assault, child physical and sexual abuse and severe family violence cases, District Attorney's Office officials said.