Basic scientists and endocrinologists report on advances in clinically relevant topics related to growth, pediatric and adult growth hormone deficiency, metabolic disorders, diabetes mellitus, and neurology.
What does AGHD stand for?
AGHD stands for Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AGHD in our Acronym Attic
- Astronomische Gemeinschaft Holledau (German astronomy club)
- Australian General Hospital
- Helsingborg, Sweden - Angelholm/Helsingborg (Airport Code)
- Acquired Generalized Hypohidrosis/anhidrosis
- Australian Gift and Homewares Association (also seen as GHA; Homebush, New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Grain Harvesters Association (est. 1973)
- American Gypsy Horse Breed Association
- AGARD Handbook
- Alpha-Gamma Hot Cell Facility
- Afghan-German Help Coordination Office
- Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Assessment
- Air Ground Heat Exchanger
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education
- Association of Global Humanists and Ethics (Pakistan)
- Australian Guide to Healthy Eating (Australian and New Zealand Obesity Society)
- Hydrofoil Research Ship
- Advanced Gradient Heating Facility
- American Global Health Group, LLC (Bellevue, WA)
- AuGRID Global Holdings Corp. (Vineland, NJ)
- Allied Global Holdings, Inc. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially commercialized by US Eli Lilly in 1987, Humatrope is currently approved for the treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency in more than 60 countries worldwide.