Sea Tow Services International's Captain Joe Frohnhoefer and wife, Georgia, were honored by the San Simeon By The Sound Center for Nursing, Rehabilitation and Adult Day Health Care in Greenport, N.
What does AHDC stand for?
AHDC stands for Adult Day Health Care
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHDC
We have 35 other meanings of AHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Health Distributors Association (UK)
- Arkansas Housing Development Agency
- Assistant Help Desk Advisor
- Association for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa
- Asymmetric Hetero Diels-Alder
- Australasian Human Development Association
- Australian Huntington's Disease Association
- Autonomous Hazard Detection and Avoidance
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (UK)
- Ad Hoc Disciplinary Committee (UN)
- Affordable Housing Development Company (various locations)
- Aiming High for Disabled Children (UK; est. 2007; Department for Children, Schools and Families)
- Allegheny Heritage Development Corporation
- Animal Health & Diagnostic Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Action for Human Development and Cooperation
- American Horse Defense Fund
- Australian Hospital Design Group
- Affordable Housing Developers, Inc. (North Dakota)
- Alfred Haber Distributions, Inc. (Palisades Park, NJ)
- Alternative Human Development Index (UN Development Programme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deval Patrick administration's FY12 state budget is a plan that would essentially eliminate Adult Day Health Care programs, a vital and growing segment of the community health care market that currently employs more than 2,500 people and contributes mightily to elderly care and treatment.
VA uses noninstitutional long-term care services, such as home health care and adult day health care, and institutional care to meet this need.
Throughout my career, I've functioned in various roles in the organization, including In-Service Coordinator, DON, and Adult Day Health Care Program Director.
A major benefit of an ambulatory program offering adult day health care is that it fosters a close physician-patient relationship, one that stresses continuous care.
The family would like to thank the staff at the Millbury Health Care Center and the Millbury Adult Day Health Care Center for their compassionate care.