In 2002, ACA published the Performance-Based Standards for Correctional Healthcare in Adult Correctional Institutions, First Edition, and to date there are six different sets of performance-based standards.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Adult Correctional Institutions (Nebraska)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Activated Carbon Injection
- Active Cellular Immunotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Active Community Initiative (UK)
- Actual Cost Incurred
- Acute Coronary Insufficiency
- Additional Circuit Information
- Adjacent Channel Interference
- Administratively Controlled Information
- Adriatic Croatia International (Club and Nautical Tourism Company)
- Adult Correctional Institute (Rhode Island)
- Advance Cargo Information (various agencies)
- Advanced Commercial Information (Canada)
- Advanced Communications Incorporated (Canton, MI)
- Advanced Computing Initiative
- Advanced Concepts Initiative (US DoD)
- Advanced Concepts, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
- Advanced Consulting and Inspection, LLC (Lakeville, MN)
- Advanced Consulting Incorporated (Monterey, CA)
- Advanced Control Interface
- Advancing the Consumer Interest (American Council on Consumer Interests)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standards for adult correctional institutions, second edition.
Faiver (1998); Corrections Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice from the American Nurses Association (currently under revision); and Performance-Based Standards for Correctional Health Care in Adult Correctional Institutions (2002).
ACA has also published Standards for Adult Correctional Institutions, Fourth Edition, with the health care component of the manual in the performance-based format.
In her current position, Palmateer says her main responsibilities consist of managing the overall day-to-day operation of 13 statewide adult correctional institutions.
ACA's Standards for Adult Correctional Institutions, Fourth Edition, presents a comprehensive mandatory standard (4-4410) that provides a framework for internal review and quality assurance.
Standard 03-01 -- Adult correctional institutions, adult local detention facilities and adult correctional boot camps: Inmates are screened within 24 hours of arrival at the facility for potential vulnerabilities or tendencies of acting out with sexually aggressive behavior.