The House voted Tuesday to authorize "one-time trust fund monies" of the state Department of Mental Health for use in DMH's adult community mental health services account, including for "residential, clinical and support services to appropriately discharge an adult to the community.
What does ACMHS stand for?
ACMHS stands for Adult Community Mental Health Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMHS
- Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Academy of Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Adams Community Mental Health Center (Colorado)
- Advisory Committee on Managed Health Care (California)
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Commission (London, England, UK)
- Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Utah)
- Association of Community Mental Health Centers of Kansas, Inc.
- Advanced Centers for Mental Health Disparities Research
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (Deakin West ACT, Australia)
- Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Services
- Alameda County Mental Health Services
- Alarm and Control Management for High Speed (Unit) (Nec)
- Anchorage Community Mental Health Services (Alaska)
- Androscoggin County, Maine Historical Society
- Apalachee Community Mental Health Services (Florida)
- Asian Community Mental Health Services
- Adolescent Community Mental Health Team (UK)
- Active CounterMeasures Instructional
- Adult Children of the Mentally Ill
Samples in periodicals archive:
The borough's Adult Community Mental Health Service has been an integrated team of South Tyneside Council social care staff and Northumberland and Tyne & Wear NHS Mental Health Trust staff.
For the fifth year running the Healthcare Commission has surveyed more than 14,000 adult patients across England asking for their views on the local adult community mental health services provided by 68 trusts.