James lives in Denver, Colorado, where he serves on the staff of Tree of Life Church as leader of Adult Christian Education.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Adult Christian Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Adjusted Common Equity
- Adjusted Current Earnings
- Administration and Cost of Elections (United Nations project)
- Admissions officers and Credentials Evaluators
- Adobe Certified Expert
- ADR Control Electronics
- Adrenocortical Extract
- Adriamycin Cyclophosphamide Etoposide (chemotherapy regime)
- Adult and Community Education (various locations)
- Adult and Community Educators of Florida, Inc.
- Adult Continuing Education
- Advanced Capability Engineering (cars)
- Advanced Certification Equipment (aviation)
- Advanced Cluster Environment
- Advanced Coding Efficiency
- Advanced Collaborative Environment
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (Acura)
- Advanced Components Evaluation
- Advanced Composition Explorer
- Advanced Computer Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this 350th anniversary year, could I please draw attention to a special lecture of the Cardiff Adult Christian Education Centre that will explore the abiding legacy of the Great Ejectment.
Part Two, which demonstrates an ecological-ethical reading of Jesus' and Paul's teachings, is a must-read for any adult Christian education class.
3) I expressed this idea to FBC Memphis on numerous occasions, in sermons, in adult Christian education seminars, in Friday night book clubs, in Sunday School discussion groups, and even in a radio Bible class; and, on each occasion, I made the same claim.
Held at City URC, Windsor Place, Cardiff, this is the free annual lecture of Cardiff Adult Christian Education Centre (CACEC), in memory of its founder William Hodgkins.
CARDIFF Adult Christian Education Centre is holding a series of lectures which are intended to help people deal with the death of a loved one.