The specialist centre will be separated into three development areas, the first being an adult care home where trainees can develop the necessary skills to work in the care system.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Adult Care Home
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adrenal Cortical Hormone
- Advanced Combat Helmet
- Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
- Aluminium Chlorohydrate (salts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ROBERT WEATHERALL THE future of three adult care homes under threat of closure is set to be discussed next week.
Officially, the volunteers are described as "resident advocates who identify, investigate and resolve complaints in order to protect the rights, dignity and safety of residents of nursing homes, residential care facilities, adult care homes and assisted living facilities.
The ban does not apply to designated rooms in some workplaces, including hospices, adult care homes, offshore installations and submarines.
Exempt from the ban are designated rooms in some workplaces, including adult care homes, hospices, offshore installations and submarines.
Ministers have already proposed exempting adult care homes and hospices, prison and police cells and interview rooms, designated rooms in offshore oil and gas platforms and designated hotel bedrooms.
Byline: By Chris Morley AN INQUIRY has been launched at a Birmingham adult care home over claims that managers were flouting drug dispensing rules.
And in North Carolina the state will review the need to establish separate licensure categories when adult care homes and nursing homes serve different populations, such as the mentally ill.