The Government announced in February that it will be introducing an adult advancement and careers service which will aim to help adults to develop skills and get back into learning, leaving the provision of careers advice for young people to local authorities However, Prof Mike Thorne, vice chancellor of Anglia Ruskin University and chairman of the inquiry, said: "If the Government is serious about making the new service available to all it needs to harness the power of the internet and revisit its decision to rule out a single all-age advice service.
What does AACS stand for?
AACS stands for Adult Advancement and Careers Service (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AACS
We have 69 other meanings of AACS in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Children's Residential Centers
- Anne Arundel Conflict Resolution Center
- Asian Americans for Civil Rights and Equality (Sacramento, CA)
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, Second Edition
- Alabama Association of College and Research Libraries
- American Association for the Child's Right to Play
- American Association of Computer Rental Professionals
- Arkansas Association of Community Rehabilitation Programs (Fort Smith, AR)
- American Association of Clinical Reimbursement Specialists
- Acquisition Advice Code System
- Advanced Access Content System (standard for content distribution and digital rights management)
- Afsaneh Art and Culture Society (California)
- Airborne Activity Confinement System
- Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Airborne Astrographic Camera System
- Aircraft Approach Control System (receiver-decoder)
- Airways & Air Communications Service
- Alfred Almond Central School (Almond, NY)
- Alta Autoridade para a Comunicação Social (Portugal)
- Ambient Air Control System