Before 1995, primarily the Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group (AACTG) conducted multicenter AIDS-related cancer trials.
What does AACTG stand for?
AACTG stands for Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association of Candy Technologists
- American Association of Community Theatre
- Arts And Crafts Time
- African American Council of the Arts
- Anne Arundel County Tennis Association (est. 1967; Maryland)
- Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts
- American Association of Cycling Team Doctors
- Alaska Association for Career and Technical Education
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Active Aging Community Task Force (California Department of Health Services)
- Alberta Association of Colleges and Technical Institutes (Canada)
- Alabama Association of College Teachers of Mathematics
- Ann Arbor Council for Traditional Music and Dance (Michigan)
- American Academy of Computer Training and Technology (Crystal Lake, IL)
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Anti-Aircraft Co-Operation Unit (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (Washington, DC)
- Aviation Associates Credit Union (Wichita, KS)
- African-American Credit Union Coalition
- Association of Apple Computer User Groups
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the mid-1980s, Houston was awarded government funds to participate in what is now the adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG).