Working with some of these snakes is the biggest adrenaline rush you could ever do," says Fry.
What does AR stand for?
AR stands for Adrenaline Rush (gaming; also an IMAX film)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AR
We have 156 other meanings of AR in our Acronym Attic
- Activity Ratio
- Activity Reports
- Activity Resume (ITU-T)
- Acute Rejection
- Adaptive Reception Control
- Add Register
- Address Register
- Administrative Record
- Administrative Regulation (various organizations)
- Administrative Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
In some cases, it's just the adrenaline rush of leading a double life, the feeling of power that comes with keeping secrets and outsmarting other people.