The effects of the adrenal cortical hormone 17-hydroxy-11-dehydrocorticosterone (Compound E) on the acute phase of rheumatic fever; preliminary report.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Adrenal Cortical Hormone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Chemical Ground Water Protection Act (Montana)
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adult Care Home
- Advanced Combat Helmet
- Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Allen County Hospital (Iola, KS)
- Alpha-Cellulose Hydrolysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cancer cells secrete excess levels of several adrenal cortical hormones, causing cortisol and adrenal androgen levels to remain elevated.