The primary formal assessment tool utilized at TEACCH with this older population is the Adolescent and Adult Psychoeducational Profile (AAPEP) (Mesibov, Schopler & Schaffer, 1984).
What does AAPEP stand for?
AAPEP stands for Adolescent and Adult Psychoeducational Profile (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Action d'Appui pour la Protection des Droits des Minorités en Afrique Centrale (French: Support Action for the Protection of Minority Rights in Central Africa; Rwanda)
- African American Parents for Drug Prevention (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry (Bloomfield, CT)
- Annual Average Progressively Decreasing Speed
- Army Acquisition Professional Development System (US Army)
- Australian Association of Professional Dog Trainers, Inc. (est. 1992)
- American Academy of Physical Education (est. 1905)
- American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors
- Atlantic Association of Professional Electrologists (Canada)
- Australian Action on Pre-Eclampsia
- American Association for Palestinian Equal Rights
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Army Acquisition Program Executive Review System
- Association of Agricultural Production Executives
- Automotive Aftermarket Product Expo
- Academic-Administrative Personnel Federation
- All about Pokemon Figure
- American Academy of Periodontology Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Anti-Arteriosclerosis Polysaccharide Factor
- Aozora Asia Pacific Finance (Aozora Bank, Ltd.)