Katy Levin, of the Child and Adolescent Health Research Unit at St Andrews University, described the findings as a "complete anomaly" that was difficult to explain.
What does AHRU stand for?
AHRU stands for Adolescent Health Research Unit (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHRU
We have 2 other meanings of AHRU in our Acronym Attic
- Auditory Hallucinations Rating Scale
- Automatic Heading Reference System
- Ad Hoc Red Snapper Advisory Panel (Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council; Tampa, FL)
- Alcohol Harm Reduction Strategy for England (UK)
- Accelerated Hyperfractionated Radiation Therapy
- Additional Hotel Room Tax (BC, Canada)
- All Hazards Response Training
- Appropriate Health Resources and Technologies Action Group (now Healthlink Worldwide)
- American Hairless Rat Terrier Club
- Acute Hemorrhagic Rectal Ulcer
- Attitude and Heading Reference Unit
- Advanced Heart Rate Variability (medical software)
- American Historical Review
- Americans for Human Rights in Vietnam Action
- Alcohol and Research World
- Abbot’s Hill School (UK)
- Aberdeen High School (Washington)
- Abington High School (Abington, PA)
- Aboriginal Head Start (Canada)
- Academy of Health Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper highlights the impact of the increasing prevalence of information provided about sexual matters to young people at school," the Scotsman quoted researcher Jo Kirby, of the University of Edinburgh's Child and Adolescent Health Research Unit, as saying.