What does ADOS stand for?
ADOS stands for Admit Day of Surgery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADOS
We have 18 other meanings of ADOS in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Department of Revenue (USA)
- Arizona Department of Racing
- Association for Domain Owners Rights
- Automatic Dynamic-Object Replacement (XMPie Inc.)
- Atmospheric Dispersion of Reacting Agents
- Automatic Diagnosis Based on Reliability Analysis (electrical engineering)
- Acid Deposition and Oxidant Research Center (Japan)
- A Dialogue on Race Ethnicity (Davie's Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church; Camp Springs, MD)
- Analysis and Design of Representations and Operators
- Active Duty Operational Support
- Aeromedical Dental Squadron (USAF)
- American Descendant of Slavery
- Attention Deficit Oh! Shiny!
- Attention Deficit... Ooo Shiny!
- Augusta Department of Safety (Augusta, KS)
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (University of Michigan)
- Automated Document Ordering System
- Abastecedora De Oficinas S. A. (Spanish office supplier)
- Arizona Department of Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Deep Ocean Search System