[CDATA[ The PA's bid for UN membership to go to Security Council, after admissions committee says there is no consensus.
What does ADCOM stand for?
ADCOM stands for Admissions Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADCOM
- Alternate Document Control Officer
- Assistant Division Commander Operations
- Area Damage Control Center
- A Type of Direction Finding Antenna
- Art Directors' Club of Europe
- Application and Development of Computer Games
- Advancing Development Cooperation Opportunities in the Hemisphere (US Agency for International Development)
- Anti-Doping Commission of India
- Administrative Command
- Administrative Committee
- Advanced Computing and Communication (International Conference)
- Advanced Computing and Communications (International Conference)
- Aerospace Defense Command
- Address Commission (shipping)
- Advanced Communications System
- Administrative Command, Amphibious Forces, Pacific Fleet Subordinate Command (US Navy)
- Address Constant
- Administrative Control
- Advise All Concerned
- Advise Concerning
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNITED NATIONS (TAP) - The United Nations Security Council agreed Wednesday to send the Palestinian application for statehood to its admissions committee for review.
The Admissions Committee Law passed with 35 in favor and 20 opposed The Nakba Bill would forbid governmentally funded bodies or institutions to spend taxpayer money on events marking Nakba Day (Catastrophe) by supporting armed resistance or racism against Israel.
At Vanderbilt University, the career services director is now part of the admissions committee.
The Medical School Interview teaches aspiring students how to put a positive spin on answers to common questions, offering numerous actual interview examples of what to do and not do, more than 30 actual questions used by admissions committees, a checklist for sorting through the personal information one will need to ogive a foundation, witty personal testimonies from other interviewees, and much more.
Armed with the data, the subcommittee will go to a full undergraduate admissions committee with recommendations.
When it was first built in 1883, the Admissions Committee -- which still considers all applications to live in the building -- decided actors were not acceptable residents.
The Admissions Committee will review each complete application, and those deemed appropriate will be chosen for interviews.