Rajendran Padmanabhan, Principal of Sunrise English Private School said they had to turn down admission requests as demand from siblings filled up the available 400 seats in KG.
What does ARQ stand for?
ARQ stands for Admission Request
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ARQ
We have 20 other meanings of ARQ in our Acronym Attic
- Australasian Registered Piano Technician (skills assessment)
- Age-Related Permanent Threshold Shift (hearing science)
- Aerial Refueling Part Task Trainer
- Accelerated Revenue per User (telecommunications)
- American Racing Pigeon Union (Oklahoma City)
- Average Revenue Per Unit
- Average Revenue Per User
- Advanced Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Auto Racing Promoter of the Year (Racing Promotion Monthly)
- Address Resolution Query
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have to turn down hundreds of admission requests each year for kindergarten classes at our schools in Dubai and Sharjah.
In March, a nursing-care facility in Kanagawa Prefecture, southwest of Tokyo, temporarily refused an admission request by a female evacuee in her 70s because she came from a 30-kilometer-radius area from the Fukushima complex but had no document showing she had the radiation screening.
Inspectors also noted that the school is increasingly popular, with admission requests for Year Five having more than doubled this academic year.
For example, a municipality with 6,000 employees found in a three-month period that there were nine inpatient admission requests that would have cost $155,000.